- Next meeting March 6, 2022 1 pm in Social Hall Classroom. Topic: Pain: What to do when there is a shortage of your medication or it gets discontinued.
- Other meeting dates: April 3, May 8, June 5
Upcoming meeting dates at the Silver Spoons Café in Montour Falls or via Zoom:
- Thursday January 20, 2022 1:30-3:00 ZOOM Only
- Thursday February 17, 2022 1:30-3:00
- Thursday March 17, 2022 1:30-3:00
- Thursday April 21, 2022 1:30-3:00
- Thursday May 19, 2022 1:30-3:00
- Thursday June 16 2022 Picnic. Time and place to be announced.
I have had Parkinson’s Disease since 2004. While most people are surprised with this diagnosis, we learn to deal with a “new normal”. Only about 10% are attributed to heredity so most people who are newly diagnosed have lots of questions. I hope to provide information and direction through this website. This website will also serve as a home-base for the Southern Tiers NY Support Group.
If you are beginning on this journey or even if you’ve had Parkinson’s a long time, I hope that you can find the information to help you LIVE WELL WITH PARKINSON’s.