Larry Gifford of “When Life Gives You Parkinson’s spoke to our group on November 19, 2021, He gave some good suggestions for what to do when you need to change doctors and other suggestions for Living Well with Parkinson’s.
He left us with a beautiful compilation of websites for more information.
When Life Gives You Parkinson’s Podcast: https://curiouscast.ca/podcast/160/when-life-gives-you-parkinsons/ (you can stream it from your internet browser) Also on Apple Podcast. Google Podcast. Podcast Social Media @Parkinsonspod on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
PD Avengers www.pdavengers.com
- Ending Parkinson’s Disease by Ray Dorsey, Todd Sherer, Michael S. Okun and Bastiaan R. Bloem https://endingpd.org/
- No Time Like the Future | An Optimist Considers Mortality by Michael J Fox
- Perseverance by Tim Hague
- Shaky Hands | A Kids Guide to Parkinson’s by Soania Mathur
World Parkinson Congress www.wpc2022.org
- WPC Care Partner Panels https://www.worldpdcoalition.org/page/carepartner
Find a Movement Disorder Specialist https://mds.movementdisorders.org/directory/
Why a Movement Disorder Specialist? https://www.michaeljfox.org/news/movement-disorder-specialists
Fox Insight https://www.michaeljfox.org/fox-insight
20 Years of MJFF Research https://www.michaeljfox.org/webinar/celebrating-20-years-scientific-progress-closer-cures
David Phinney Foundation | https://davisphinneyfoundation.org/
Parkinson Foundation | www.Parkinson.org